North Country Suite
The North Country Suite is on the patio level and is the closest room to the hot tub. The cedar paneling, the bear wall sconces, the moose bed lamps and the plaid bedding remind one of a mountain getaway. Pillowed chairs and a lounging couch invite visitors to relax and read. If it were to snow in the hill country this would be the perfect sanctuary. This room sleeps up to four persons and has an in-room Jacuzzi tub.
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
Additional guests for each suite or Whole Barn
are $30.00 per person.
Two night stay required for all low seasonal rates.
Two night stay required for all weekends
- Patio level
- Queen-size bed
- Jacuzzi tub and extra roomy shower
- Monogrammed towels and bathrobes, oversize beach towels
- Cedar paneling and rock walls
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator
- TV and DVD player
- Coffee, tea, bottled water, snacks
- Multiple, downy pillows
- Lavender-scented linens, mate lasses and quilts
- Pillowed chairs and a pullout loveseat
- Reading nooks
- Sleeps up to four people
- State of the art cooling and heating system