Hill Country Suite
The Hill Country Suite is on the patio level. The bright, sunny room reflects spring in the North Country. An original painting of a local artist is one of the focal points in the room. Pictures and artifacts depict spring scenes while the ivory and green quilts freshen the room in their own manner. Pillowed chairs and a lounging couch invite visitors to relax and read. This room sleeps up to four persons and has an in-room Jacuzzi tub.
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
Additional guests for each suite or Whole Barn
are $30.00 per person.
Two night stay required for all low seasonal rates.
Two night stay required for all weekends
- Patio level
- Queen-size bed
- Jacuzzi tub and extra roomy shower
- Cedar paneling and rock walls
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator
- TV and VCR player
- Coffee, tea, bottled water, snacks
- Multiple, downy pillows
- Lavender-scented linens, matelasses and quilts
- Monogrammed towels and bathrobes, oversize beach towels
- Hill Country quilts
- Pillowed chairs and a pullout loveseat
- Reading nooks
- Sleeps up to four people