Gold Country Suite
The upper level is made up of two rooms and sleeps up to four persons. The cedar paneling and rock walls give the cabin a rustic, country feel. The antique tin ceilings, brass bed, claw-footed tub and black lacquered furniture reckon back to an earlier time free from schedules and stresses of city life.
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
Additional guests for each suite or Whole Barn
are $30.00 per person.
Two night stay required for all low seasonal rates.
Two night stay required for all weekends
- Upper level
- Queen-size bed
- Claw-footed bathtub
- Cedar paneling and rock walls
- Antique pressed ceilings
- Microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator
- TV and VCR player
- Coffee, tea, bottled water, snacks
- Multiple, downy pillows
- Lavender-scented linens, mate lasses, and quilts
- Monogrammed towels and bathrobes, oversize beach towels
- Sleeps up to four people
- Black lacquered furniture
- Geranium-red bedding