Amenities & Services
Each Suite Offers:
Microwave, coffee pot, refrigerator and Satellite TV, queen-size
beds, lavender scented sheets and room freshener, cozy quilts,
monogrammed spa robes and towels.
Outdoor Amenities: A
wood-burning fireplace, a Weber BBQ grill, country landscapes,
walking paths, friendly long horns, wildlife and great views of
the Texas Hill Country.
Breakfast: We provide fruit, fresh baked goods and juice for your morning breakfast.
Your personal information is gathered at the time of the booking. It may be shared with a third party, but only if it is required by a law enforcement entity. Your e-mail address and personal information will not be shared with any other entities, without your permission. A Barn at the Quarry reserves the right to send you information on the area and special pricing via e-mail, unless you request to opt out of our list.
Following a reservation, you will receive by mail, fax or e-mail:
- A letter of confirmation
- Directions to the bed and breakfast
- Key pick-up information
- Other pertinent information pertaining to the Bed and Breakfast Property you have reserved
We accept MasterCard, Discover, Visa, and Money orders. We will accept a personal or company check, but it must be in our hands no later than 10 days before your arrival date. Any transactions, that are made after the credit card has been charged, will include a 3% fee (minimum of $5.00).
You will need to hold your reservation with a credit card guarantee. All credit cards are run 10 days or less before your check-in date. If you cancel 10 days or more before check-in date, your credit card will be charged $25.00 for the cancellation for each unit. No exceptions.
A charge equal to your complete confirmed reservation will be made for failure to cancel 10 days or more before check-in date. In other words, if you cancel 10 days or less prior to the arrival date of your confirmed reservation, you will be charged full price unless we are able to rebook your reservation dates. If your credit card is declined for the total charge due, for any reason, your reservation may be cancelled and any deposits may be forfeited.
Check in time is from 3:00-6:00pm. If you need to check in later than 6:00, please call ahead so that alternate plans for your arrival can be made.
When you make this reservation, you agree to the following cancellation policy and charges.
- All credit cards are run ten days (10 days) before check-in date for the total amount due. If you are booking your reservation just prior to the check-in date your credit card will be run immediately.
- If you cancel the reservation ten days (10 days) or more before check-in, your credit card will be charged $25.00 per unit for cancellation.
- A charge equal to your complete confirmed reservation will be made if you cancel ten days (10 days) or less before the arrival date of your confirmed reservation. You will be charged full price unless we are able to rebook your reservation dates. If we are able to rebook your entire reservation, your credit card will be billed $25.00.
- You agree that a charge of $75.00 will be billed to your credit card for unauthorized late check outs. Check out time is 11:00 am.
- You agree to pay for all the goods and services and all applicable taxes that you, or those using your account, ordered through A Barn at the Quarry Bed and Breakfast.
- Weather conditions are not a valid reason for cancellation; however, if roads are impassable according to the Texas Department of Transportation, a different cancellation policy may be instituted.
- Any loss or damage incurred to the property during your stay will be billed at owner's discretion.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in any of rooms at A Barn at the Quarry. A $100.00 per day surcharge will be charged for guest smoking in any of the rooms.
A Barn at the Quarry is not responsible for injury to guests or
their invitees or damage/loss of property.
Weekday rates do not apply on Holidays and Event Weeks.